Four-day Christmas Market features demonstrations by top chefs
- Credit: Archant
Top chefs including Master Chocolatier Andrew Thwaite, Charlotte White, Sophie Faldo, and Rosemary Shrager and Paul Jagger of Great British Bake-Off fame, are just some of the people who are due to be attending the Christmas Market in Newmarket this coming weekend.
For the first time ever, the Love Newmarket BID is hosting the event which runs from Thursday, November 29 to Sunday, December 2.
Shoppers will be able to find festive and quirky stalls along the High Street, Guineas Shopping Centre, Crown Walk and Sun Lane.
Independent traders from around the country will be offering foodies a spectacular range of artisan food and drinks to try and buy, including Cambridgeshire’s finest Pink Gin, Pinksters.
For those looking for unusual gifts, there will be a range of tempting stalls, including Newmarket’s The Makers Shelf, Kitchen & Things and Busy Bee.
You may also want to watch:
Harriet Poulsom, joint owner of The Makers Shelf, said: “We are delighted to be at the first Newmarket Christmas Market as it our first Christmas too.”
Foodies and those looking for a bit of Christmas menu inspiration can join the famous chefs at the Christmas theatre stages, which will be dotted around the town and operating from 11am to 5pm each day.
- 1 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 3 Haverhill firm goes into liquidation with just £2.42 in the bank
- 4 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 5 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 6 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 7 Evans on Town's 'powerful' mantra, not shying away from favourites tag and working under Cook again
- 8 Olly Murs in hospital after leg injury from Newmarket Nights gig
- 9 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 10 Nearly 20,000 parking fines since council took control of enforcement
To find out more, go to https://lovenewmarket.co.uk/makingmagicalmemories