Toploader to headline ‘spectacular’ fireworks display at Heveningham Hall, near Halesworth
- Credit: Archant
Pop rockers Toploader will headline one of Suffolk’s largest fireworks displays in the grounds of a Georgian mansion.
The multi-platinum selling band are set to perform as part of an “action-packed” evening at Heveningham Hall, near Halesworth, on Saturday, November 4.
Best known for their 2000 hit single Dancing in the Moonlight, Toploader have also performed at Jimmy’s Farm and Leestock, near Sudbury.
With support from Stevie Appleton & The Freebirds, Ralph Taylor and Honey & The Bear, the band will perform hits from a four album career.
Heart FM’s breakfast show presenters Dave and Heidi will be compering the evening, which is set to feature a “huge” bonfire and “spectacular” fireworks, with proceeds to local charities.
Back by popular demand are the LED Drummers will be circulating throughout the crowd before taking to the stage for an “amazing crescendo performance”.
There will aslo be a funfair with dodgem cars, a large bar and a variety of food on offer.
Tickets for the event, which starts at 5pm, can be bought online here or at select outlets - Halesworth Wine Shop, Halesworth Golf Club, The Huntingfield Arms and Laxfield Co-op
- 1 'I thought he was going to Ipswich' - rival boss reveals Blues interest in right-back
- 2 25-year-old left eating disorder clinic prior to death on A14
- 3 Will Suffolk have a white Christmas this year?
- 4 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Norfolk
- 5 New Ed Sheeran Christmas song with Elton John out this week
- 6 'Quirky and memorable' name for new café and visitor centre revealed
- 7 The Ipswich Town players who could force their way into Cook's thinking during cup break
- 8 Norwood on target as Town Under 23's sting Hornets
- 9 Aston Villa loanee Louie Barry is the forgotten signing at Ipswich Town... he'll be hoping to get his chance this week
- 10 Essex Sainsbury's car park cordoned off after police incident