Tourism exhibition to put Lowestoft's sights in the spotlight
- Credit: Lowestoft Central Project
A public transport advice clinic is set to be held as part of a tourism exhibition in Lowestoft next weekend.
A special Days Out exhibition will take centre stage at the Parcels Office Public Exhibition Space at Lowestoft railway station between 10am and 4pm next Saturday, July 10.
With information available on a host of different attractions and activities in the area, a key feature of the exhibition will be a transport advice clinic run by members of the East Suffolk Travel Association (ESTA).
The event, which is free to enter, is being organised by ESTA, in conjunction with the Wherry Lines Community Rail Partnership and the Lowestoft Central Project.
Mr Garrod, chairman of ESTA, said: “There are some great days out to be discovered using public transport and often people don’t seek to explore as they cannot always find information on the relevant public transport available.
You may also want to watch:
“Our aim with the clinic is to give advice on the services available.”
- 1 Matchday Recap: Plenty of positives despite Palace defeat
- 2 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 3 5 places to avoid the crowds in Suffolk this summer
- 4 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 5 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 6 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their friendly clash with Crystal Palace
- 7 Ipswich Town 0 Crystal Palace 1: Zaha makes Town pay the penalty
- 8 Leisure centre closes after travellers park up on site
- 9 Town coach on Palace display, fans' return, transfer business and Evans' absence
- 10 Warnock on Town target Coulson's absence from Middlesbrough squad