Towels catch fire at Suffolk hotel

A FIRE broke out at a Suffolk hotel this afternoon, after a number of towels caught alight.

Firefighters received reports of the blaze at the Bull Hotel in Market Hill, Woodbridge around 1pm.

A crew from Woodbridge fire station and another from Colchester Road fire station in Ipswich arrived to discover a number of towels had caught fire.

A spokesman for Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service said the incident was under control by around 1.30pm.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus