Town all charged up thanks to Bristo’s
- Credit: supplied
Ipswich Renault dealer Bristo’s kicked off its new partnership with the town’s football club by taking the Twizy electric vehicle to the Portman Road groud.
Bristo’s, which opens its new dedicated Renault and Dacia showroom in Woodbridge Road tomorrow as part of an open weekend, is sponsoring Ipswich Town mascots Bluey and Crazee for the season. The Twizy will also be at Portman Road for Ipswich Town’s open day on Tuesday, August 20.
The Renault ZE (zero emissions) electric vehicle range has been boosted by the arrival of the purpose-built ZOE supermini which has a range of up to 130 miles on a charge.
The Renault dealership has moved to the former used car site with the original new car showroom nearby rebranded for Skoda.
Bristo’s charging point for the ZOE is due to be installed by the end of this month.
You may also want to watch:
ZOE is available to test drive at Bristo’s – telephone 01473 719221 and ask for sales specialist Peter Frost who is known Electric Pete. You can also follow him on Twitter – @ElectricPete1
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mike Bacon: It's going to take more than 'potential' to get into Cook's starting XI next season
- 3 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 4 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 5 Woman's body found in village home
- 6 WATCH: Rude graffiti highlights 'huge' potholes
- 7 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 8 Wigan kitman Craney given Town coaching role by Cook
- 9 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 10 'It's been a strange few days' - Skuse gives emotional exit interview