Tractor crashes into ditch in Woodbridge Road, Debach
- Credit: Su Anderson
A man was shaken after the tractor he was driving crashed into a ditch in Debach.
Emergency services were sent to Woodbridge Road, just before the Clopton turn-off, at 3.30pm.
A Suffolk Constabulary spokeswoman said the tractor, which was pulling a trailer, demolished 25-30ft of hedging when it left the road.
The East of England Ambulance service sent a rapid response vehicle and medics assessed the man, aged in his 60s, at the scene.
A spokesman for the ambulance service said the man was shaken but was not injured.
You may also want to watch:
The driver was not taken to hospital.
- 1 Body found in the River Orwell
- 2 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED: Witches prove too hot for Lynn
- 3 Police confirm body found in River Orwell was of a 17-year-old boy
- 4 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
- 5 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 6 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 7 What has changed in Woodbridge over lockdown?
- 8 Could any released Bristol City players reunite with Ashton at Ipswich?
- 9 Exit Interview: Nydam showed 'heart, desire and hunger' but was never able to take the next step
- 10 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'eye' Sheffield Wednesday midfielder