Traffic building on A133
- Credit: Archant
Slow moving traffic and queuing vehicles have been reported on the A-road near north-Essex.
The traffic is growing on Colchester Road heading west between the A133 and Shair Lane.
Vehicles are queuing with severe delays increasing along the road causing more traffic on the A133 as it turns off the Colchester Road roundabout towards Clacton.
Thankfully no traffic is building on the other roundabout exit towards Weeley on the B1033.
The AA traffic website has reported delays of up to five minutes with average traffic speed of just 15-20 mph.
You may also want to watch:
Stay with us for more traffic updates.
- 1 Lorry driver hailed as hero after truck crushed in port accident
- 2 Woodbridge bar owner to fight £1,000 fine for Covid rule breach
- 3 Former Town defender could be in the frame to become Cook's No.2 after Richardson blow
- 4 Cage fighter Alex Reid jailed after OUR story exposes lie in insurance claim
- 5 Family's tribute to 'always smiling' Jack after tragic death aged 27
- 6 Missing dad wanted in connection with assault which happened day before he disappeared
- 7 Plans to create 'Suffolk Silicon Fen' killed by market forces
- 8 Air ambulance called to medical emergency
- 9 A12 closed following serious collision
- 10 Man taken to hospital after 40ft container drops on lorry cab