A14 tyre blow out and Ipswich crash disrupting rush hour traffic
- Credit: Archant
A rolling road block and a crash are disrupting rush hour traffic around Ipswich and on the A14.
Police were called to a two vehicle crash on Norwich Road just after 8am. The road is now cleared but an ambulance was called to check one person over.
According to the AA Traffic Map, traffic is slow in the area.
Then at 8.30am police were also called to a tyre blow out on the A14 westbound at Claydon. A rolling road block is now in place from Sproughton.
The AA Traffic Map says traffic is coping well with the road block.
You may also want to watch:
No injuries have been reported.
- 1 Suffolk gets its first ever Michelin Star
- 2 Matchday Recap: Town beaten at home by Wyke goal
- 3 Jack Whomes to be freed after 23 years in jail for 'Essex Boys' murders
- 4 Noise disruption possible as low-flying RAF jets simulate training
- 5 Farm vehicle and power tools worth thousands stolen in break in
- 6 Covid rips through Suffolk care homes again with deaths up 50% in a week
- 7 Teenager seriously injured in Ipswich stabbing
- 8 Town's reaction will be fascinating as Sunderland visit on a big night for Lambert's Ipswich
- 9 Watch: What next for Debenhams stores across Suffolk and Essex?
- 10 'It's up to Marcus what he does' - Lambert reacts to Sunderland defeat