A14 tyre blow out and Ipswich crash disrupting rush hour traffic
- Credit: Archant
A rolling road block and a crash are disrupting rush hour traffic around Ipswich and on the A14.
Police were called to a two vehicle crash on Norwich Road just after 8am. The road is now cleared but an ambulance was called to check one person over.
According to the AA Traffic Map, traffic is slow in the area.
Then at 8.30am police were also called to a tyre blow out on the A14 westbound at Claydon. A rolling road block is now in place from Sproughton.
The AA Traffic Map says traffic is coping well with the road block.
You may also want to watch:
No injuries have been reported.
- 1 Covid vaccines cancelled at four Suffolk centres today – this is why
- 2 More snow could be on its way to Suffolk - but heavy rain expected first
- 3 Covid cases fall by a third in some parts of Suffolk and Essex
- 4 Huge numbers of Covid vaccine bookings in Suffolk
- 5 Murder probe launched after woman in 20s dies in Colchester
- 6 Three fined for breaching Covid rules at 'gathering' after reports of loud music
- 7 All over-80s in Suffolk to get vaccine within two weeks as rollout accelerates
- 8 Call for action to solve flooding problems in Suffolk villages
- 9 Incredible home with unprecedented views and access to River Stour for sale
- 10 Mapped: The neighbourhoods with the highest Covid infection rates