Traffic moving slowly after M25 accident
MOTORISTS and rail passengers are experiencing a relatively trouble-free evening so far.
There are no reports of any major accidents or delays on the region’s roads at present.
However, traffic is moving slowly on the clockwise section of the M25 in Essex between junction 30 and the Dartford Crossing.
The area was the scene of a four vehicle collision just before 6am this morning and reports suggest that traffic is still moving very slowly.
There are no reports of any substantial delays on the region’s rail services this evening.
You may also want to watch:
This evening’s weather forecast is for light showers and winds of up to 10mph.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 4 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 5 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 6 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe car park
- 7 Full list: Everyone in Suffolk in the Queen's Birthday Honours 2021
- 8 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 9 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close
- 10 Two men arrested after police uncover cannabis farm