Motorcyclist suffers serious leg injuries in crash
- Credit: Google Maps
A motorcyclist has suffered serious leg injuries after he was involved in a crash near Boxford.
The crash, involving a Yamaha motorcycle and a grey Skoda Kodiaq, happened on the A1071 around 12.10pm Saturday, July 31.
The motorcyclist, a man in his 30s, suffered serious injuries to his right leg and ankle.
Police are appealing for any witnesses or those with dash-cam footage of the collision to come forward.
Officers are particularly interested in speaking to the driver of a car towing a caravan, who is understood to have seen the collision.
Those with information are asked to contact PC Toni Horsley of Bury St Edmunds Road Police Unit via email, quoting reference 37/41823/21.
Alternatively, information can also be given to the force's control room on 101, or by calling charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 2 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 3 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 4 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
- 5 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 6 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 7 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
- 8 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 9 Two mega prisons for 3,500 inmates set to be built near RAF base
- 10 Louis Theroux documentary on White House Farm murder premieres tonight