A11 southbound closed following collision
- Credit: Google Maps
The southbound carriageway of the A11 is closed following a collision near Barton Mills.
Suffolk police, East of England Ambulance and the fire and rescue service attended the scene.
Two cars and a motorcycle were involved with the collision.
The southbound carriageway is currently closed between Barton Mills and Red Lodge.
Police were called to the scene at 5.40pm while three fire engines responded to a call at 5.43pm, from Ely, Mildenhall and Newmarket.
The road closure and diversions is expected to remain in place for a number of hours.
- 1 'Emotions are high' - McGreal on ugly scenes following Charlton loss
- 2 Fallen trees block Suffolk roads as Storm Barra batters region
- 3 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 4 Matchday Recap: McGreal's Town beaten at The Valley
- 5 Suffolk bin collection changes this Christmas: All you need to know
- 6 Stu says: Five observations following Town's 2-0 loss at Charlton
- 7 Person dies in Ipswich house fire
- 8 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in Charlton loss
- 9 Karaoke noise complaints prompts fear Grade II pub could close
- 10 Charlton Athletic 2-0 Ipswich Town: Limp Blues soundly beaten