Man treated for leg injuries after two-car crash
- Credit: Archant
A man has been injured in a two-car crash on the A1101 near Mildenhall.
The incident took place at 10.40am on Monday, May 31, with Suffolk police and firefighters attending.
The crash caused the closure of the A1101 at Burnt Fen Turnpike, with Suffolk police remaining at the scene after 1.30pm for the recovery of the cars.
A volunteer critical care paramedic, from the emergency medical charity Suffolk Accident Rescue Service (SARS), also assisted East of England Ambulance Service at the crash on the A1101.
A man was assessed and treated for leg injuries at the scene by the SARS CCP and EEAST paramedics after being freed from his vehicle by the Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service.
You may also want to watch:
The patient was subsequently taken to hospital by land ambulance.
An East Anglian Air Ambulance also helped several patients at the scene.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 3 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 7 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 8 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road
- 9 A12 clear after two-car crash at Farnham
- 10 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week
Firefighters left 11.55am.