Porsche driver remains in serious condition after crash near Lakenheath
- Credit: Google Maps
A man in his 60s remains in a serious but stable condition after a crash near Lakenheath.
Police say the driver, a man, remains at Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge for treatment.
His current condition is described as serious but stable.
The road was closed while initial investigations into the circumstances of the crash took place.
It re-opened about 24 hours later, following repairs to the carriageway.
Anyone who witnessed the incident should contact Suffolk police, quoting CAD 171 of Sunday, August 29.
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 3 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 4 Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight
- 5 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 6 Villagers call to stop 'hazardous' 5-week road closure with huge diversions
- 7 Suffolk coast named one of top UK destinations for autumn
- 8 Jail for man who threatened to 'do a Raoul Moat' and kill police
- 9 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 10 Donacien on his Ipswich Town future and why he wears the No.44 shirt