Two remain in hospital after early morning crash near RAF base
- Credit: Google Maps
Two people remain at Addenbrooke's Hospital after being involved in a car crash on the A1101 at Beck Row, which has left one of them in a critical condition.
The pair were involved in the crash near Mildenhall at 3.32am Thursday, January 7, which saw a blue Honda Accord collide with a road sign.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police confirmed the pair remain at the Cambridge hospital for treatment – with one of them being in a critical but stable condition.
The other person's condition has been described as serious but stable.
The road was closed in both directions while an investigation into the crash took place, with police now calling on any drivers travelling on the A1101 around the time of the incident to get in touch.
The spokeswoman said the force is also keen to speak to any lorry drivers which stopped at the scene.
Those with information are asked to contact Pc Taylor at Suffolk police on 101, quoting reference 23 of January 7.
- 1 Infection rates continue to tumble across Suffolk and Essex
- 2 Covid vaccines cancelled at four Suffolk centres today – this is why
- 3 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 4 Police investigate Southwold sign swearing at visitors to stay away
- 5 Police amazed no one hurt after tree falls on Fiat 500
- 6 'Just the type of player we need' - Town fans react to signing rapid winger Thomas
- 7 Suffolk coronavirus vaccine concerns – your questions answered
- 8 Woman, 58, caught drink-driving twice in two months
- 9 Incredible home with unprecedented views and access to River Stour for sale
- 10 Reverend praises community spirit after church was targeted by gang of thieves