A12 section shut at Lowestoft after Mercedes crashes into roundabout
- Credit: Archant
Part of the A12 is closed following an accident at Lowestoft.
It happened at midday today when a black Mercedes hit the Kessingland roundabout - the A12 junction with the B1437.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said minor injuries were suffered in the crash.
The road will be closed for a short while as debris is cleared.
Traffic was building up when the accident happened along that stretch.
You may also want to watch:
Three fire appliances - one from Wrentham and two from Lowestoft South - were also sent to the scene.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 3 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 4 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 5 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 6 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results
- 7 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 8 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast
- 9 Why Cook has given Norwood Ipswich Town's captain's armband
- 10 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village