A12 clear following earlier crash near East Bergholt
- Credit: Matthew Usher
A stretch of the A12 has reopened after the carriageway was closed by police following an accident this evening.
The crash happened on the northbound carriageway near East Bergholt.
Police said the collision involved a single vehicle which had overturned near the junction with the B1070.
The road was closed in order for the vehicle to be recovered.
There were not thought to be any serious injuries to those involved, police said.
One lane remained closed for some time due to debris on the road.
- 1 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 2 'Our fund is $13 billion and we’re holding $700m in cash' - The money behind Ipswich Town's new owners
- 3 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 4 'You either deliver or you leave' - Cook's message to Town players
- 5 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 6 Paul Cook speaks about Ipswich Town takeover for first time
- 7 Woodbridge community 'saddened' after couple found dead by police
- 8 The first five jobs for Ipswich Town's new owners
- 9 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 10 Woman found dead in country park is named