Firefighters tackle vehicle blaze on A14
- Credit: Google Maps
The A14 between Bury St Edmunds and Newmarket was partially blocked after a vehicle caught fire.
Three Suffolk fire service crews were dispatched to the incident on the westbound carriageway near Kentford at 7.45pm.
Appliances from Bury St Edmunds and Newmarket stations were in attendance.
Suffolk police also confirmed officers were at the scene.
The conditions of motorists involved in the incident are not known at this time.
You may also want to watch:
A 'stop' was called by the fire service at 8.40pm.
- 1 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 3 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 4 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 5 'We're keeping about 10% of the roster' - Johnson on Ipswich squad overhaul
- 6 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 7 Man and woman charged in connection with the theft of 85 dogs
- 8 Saxmundham man, 26, appears in court charged with 11 child sex offences
- 9 Flooding off the A14 causes emergency road closure in Ipswich
- 10 Teacher denies sexually assaulting two girls