Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- Credit: Matthew Usher
A motorcyclist is in hospital with serious injuries following a crash with a lorry on the A140.
Suffolk police were called to the A140 near Brome at around 2.45pm after a motorcyclist and a lorry collided.
Crews from The East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust (EEAST) were also called to the scene.
A police spokesman said the motorcyclist suffered serious leg injuries as a result of the crash.
A spokesman for EEAST said: "We were called at 2.39pm with reports of a collision in Norwich Road, Stuston.
You may also want to watch:
"We sent an ambulance, ambulance officer and Essex and Herts Air Ambulance.
"One person was taken to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital by land ambulance for further care."
- 1 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 £1m renovation on Suffolk castle will change the appearance
- 4 'There are a million pundits... it becomes tedious' - Cook on Portsmouth trip
- 5 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 6 Revealed: The most popular names for babies born in Suffolk in 2020
- 7 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player
- 8 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star
- 9 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash
- 10 21-year-old airlifted to hospital after car crashes into trees
According to the AA Traffic Map, the accident is still partially blocking the road and queues are forming near the petrol station at the Devil's Handbasin junction.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Suffolk traffic map.
Join our Suffolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Suffolk.