Road OPEN after car crashes into telegraph pole near Stradbroke
A vehicle has crashed into a telegraph pole along the B1116, closing the road between Laxfield and Stradbroke.
Police were called to the scene of a single vehicle crash in Laxfield shortly after 11am, where a vehicle has collided with a telegraph pole carrying power lines.
The pole had fallen into the road and it was blocked in both directions.
No injuries were reported and the road is now open.
It had been closed between Havensfield Farm and Model Cottages.
A police spokesman said the road may need to be closed again for BT to do repairs.
- 1 'If offers are higher elsewhere, so be it' - Wigan CEO on losing Evans to Ipswich
- 2 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 3 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 4 Thunderstorms expected to continue until Saturday in Suffolk and Essex
- 5 Wanted man arrested in Stowupland village
- 6 Chambers on a 'Town core setting standards' at Colchester
- 7 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 8 Farmer's anger at 'utterly vile' dog owner who tied dog mess to gate lock
- 9 Saxmundham man, 26, appears in court charged with 11 child sex offences
- 10 'Happy-go-lucky' mum died in Ipswich days after news of second lockdown