Oil tanker gets stuck in ditch and blocks road in Badingham
- Credit: Charlotte Bond
Icy conditions are continuing to cause disruption on Suffolk's roads, with an oil tanker crashing into a ditch in Badingham.
Suffolk police were called shortly after 10am to the oil tanker in a ditch in Mill Road, Badingham.
Officers said the road is not completely blocked, but it is likely to be closed when recovery arrives.
A gas lorry also overturned in Cretingham earlier this morning, causing a full closure of Swan Lane.
The vehicle is still awaiting recovery and drivers are being urged to avoid the area.
The road is closed in both directions and an officer at the scene described the conditions as "atrocious".
No injuries have been reported but recovery is not expected to arrive for some time.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 2 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 3 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 4 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 5 'It could do us the world of good... it brings everyone down to earth with a little bit of a bump' - Cook on Millwall loss
- 6 Warnock and Dijon boss give updates on Town targets Coulson and Celina
- 7 Ipswich Town 0 Millwall 3: Town are well tamed by Lions
- 8 Biker injured in crash with car in south Suffolk
- 9 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 10 Young couple locked up after falling asleep in car containing class A drugs