BMW written off after crash on Suffolk road
- Credit: NSRAPT
A driver escaped without injuries after a BMW overturned last night on a Suffolk road.
Police were called to the A1120 between Pettaugh and Stonham Aspal, near Stowmarket, at 7.47pm on Friday to a single-vehicle crash involving a BMW M5.
The car was written off in the incident.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said the driver suffered no injuries and was able to get out of the vehicle.
Recovery for the vehicle was arranged and the car was later collected.
You may also want to watch:
The Norfolk and Suffolk Roads and Armed Policing Team (NSRAPT) tweeted about the incident, adding a video of the car being rolled over by a recovery vehicle.
The police team added the message: "Drive to the conditions. The speed limit is not a target. This driver escaped with no injuries but a written off new M5."
- 1 Suffolk Instagram star spreads body positivity for 'mid-size' girls through fashion
- 2 Former bakery goes up for sale after restaurant plans fall through
- 3 Suffolk events going ahead this summer which you can enjoy
- 4 Hair salon and cocktail bar opening new Suffolk site as demand 'goes bananas'
- 5 A140 closed this weekend to connect road to new roundabout
- 6 Storms uncover another large Suffolk shipwreck
- 7 Murder probe launched after woman found dead at Ipswich flat
- 8 Covid patient admissions drop at Ipswich and Colchester hospitals
- 9 'I don't want to tarnish the good feelings I have with the fans' - Lambert on Celtic vacancy
- 10 Ex-Town star named as U's boss