Driver taken to hospital after crashing into wall
- Credit: Stephen Baker
One person has been taken to hospital after crashing into a wall in Stowmarket.
Police were called to the scene of the collision in Ipswich Road at 5.30am Wednesday, June 16, after receiving reports that a car had collided with a brick wall.
The East of England Ambulance Service was also called to assist.
One eyewitness reported seeing the car "more or less on its side", half-way up the wall.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said the driver was taken to hospital by ambulance for a check-up.
They are not believed to have suffered any serious injuries.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 2 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 3 Town could still move for another winger after Chaplin signing
- 4 Suffolk sprinter opens her 'dream' cafe at age of 25
- 5 Chaplin is Cook's 'assassin' who was once taught a tough lesson by the Town boss
- 6 Go-ahead for 150 new homes in Suffolk village
- 7 Luke Woolfenden: 'It's like night and day, and I'm loving it'
- 8 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 9 Rise in West Suffolk Covid rate one of the highest in England
- 10 Teenager who was diagnosed with cancer on birthday still chasing dream of becoming chef