Cyclist knocked off bike by car between Ipswich and Woodbridge
- Credit: Google Street View
A cyclist who was knocked of his bike was found by a friend lying on a road near Ipswich and Woodbridge.
The cyclist was heading towards Little Bealings and was close to Blunt’s Wood when he was involved in a collision, at 11.25am on Saturday, April 17, with what he believes was a small white car.
The car - potentially a Fiat Panda – was coming the other way, according to the cyclist.
He was unconscious for a few minutes before regaining consciousness and was found by a friend.
Suffolk police say the victim sustained gravel injuries to his face and his wife took him to hospital for a check-up.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the crash or saw the male cyclist in a dazed or confused state on the ground should contact Woodbridge police, quoting CAD 224 of 19 April 2021.
The independent charity Crimestoppers is 100% anonymously and can be called on 0800 555 111, or via their online form here.
- 1 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 3 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 4 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 5 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 6 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 7 Car on its side in middle of roundabout after crash outside Haverhill Tesco
- 8 The end of an era as Suffolk's last Debenhams store closes
- 9 Matchday Recap: Lightning start for Town secures Fleetwood win
- 10 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000