Emergency services called following crash in Claydon
- Credit: Google Maps
Emergency services are on the scene following a two car collision in Norwich Road, Claydon, on Monday afternoon.
Police, fire crews, and the ambulance service were called to the junction of Norwich Road and York Crescent following a two car collision.
The collision involved a white Kia and a red Nissan.
A spokesman for Suffolk Fire and Rescue said: "On arrival crews found a female casualty trapped in her vehicle.
"They removed the roof of her vehicle in order to safely free the casualty."
A suffolk police source said there were not thought to be any serious injuries at this time.
Police received a call about the incident at 4.25pm.
- 1 14 players that could solve Town's left-sided problem
- 2 Man dies after being found unresponsive in Sudbury river
- 3 'We're blown away' - Classic car show visits care home after roadworks setback
- 4 Community sadness after death of man who was found in river
- 5 Former Suffolk poultry farm site could be converted into homes
- 6 Historic former pub with permission to convert into homes set for auction
- 7 'New-look' Aldi store set to reopen in Sudbury, creating additional jobs
- 8 Man left with head injury after attack in seaside town
- 9 Bent names Town stars among his best-ever team-mates
- 10 Man allegedly four times the drink drive limit in Stowmarket
The fire service were called at 4.33pm, sending three fire engines – one from Ipswich East and two from Princes street.