Teenager dies after quadbike collision on A120
- Credit: Google Maps
A teenage quadbike rider has died after a serious collision on the A120 last month.
Police were called to the westbound carriageway of the road, at the A133 junction near Hare Green, shortly before 12.30pm on Sunday, March 27.
The rider of the quadbike, an 18-year-old man, was taken to hospital in a life-threatening condition.
He has now died, Essex Police confirmed.
The man's family has been informed.
Detective Sergeant Sam Nason, of Essex Police, said: "We still need people to come forward in order to help us piece together the moments before this incident took place.
"I would urge anyone who witnessed the incident or has dashcam footage of it to get in touch as soon as you can."
- 1 Suffolk woman stole thousands from football club and school
- 2 What time will the Red Arrows be flying over Suffolk this weekend?
- 3 Revealed: The most popular Suffolk fish and chip shop
- 4 Woman in hospital with life-threatening injuries after serious A143 crash
- 5 Is this tearoom near Ipswich one of Suffolk’s best-kept secrets?
- 6 14 players that Town could target for a creative spark
- 7 Two motorbikes stolen after break-in at Suffolk home
- 8 Plans for two drive-through takeaways in Suffolk town
- 9 'He's an amazing guy... a legend' - United keeper de Gea's praise for new Town coach Grant
- 10 Huge barn conversion with amazing field views goes up for rent
Anyone with information related to the incident is urged to contact Essex Police, quoting incident number 504 of March 27.