Cyclist hurt in crash with car
- Credit: Archant
A man has been taken to hospital after he was involved in a collision with a car in Framlingham.
Suffolk police were called to College Road at 1.04pm to reports of a crash involving a grey Hyundai car and a pedal cyclist.
Officers arrived to find the cyclist had been injured and he was taken to hospital for further treatment.
His injuries are not believed to be serious or life-threatening.
Police closed the road as a result of the incident and it remains shut to traffic in both directions while officers carry out crash investigation work.
Witnesses to the collision and anyone with information should call Suffolk Constabulary on 101 quoting CAD reference number 172 of today, Sunday June 13.
- 1 Ipswich closing in on Coulson loan signing
- 2 Bonne on Chantry life, Town tears and meeting his heroes
- 3 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 4 New-look Cobbold Stand finished - and what a difference it makes!
- 5 Empty shelves as 'pingdemic' takes its toll on Suffolk's supply chain
- 6 Sought-after Felixstowe beach hut sells for £88K
- 7 New cafe opens at one of Suffolk's most historic homes
- 8 Town co-owner Bakay on future of Portman Road name
- 9 Death of 'heart of gold' lorry driver on A14 was avoidable, inquest hears
- 10 Decorator was 'trying to catch paedophiles' by sharing child rape videos