Man in hospital with serious injuries after crash involving pedestrian
- Credit: Google Maps
A man has been taken to hospital with serious injuries after a pedestrian was struck by a car in Halstead.
Police were called to the incident in Trinity Street at around 3.15pm yesterday (Monday, November 1).
A spokesman for Essex Police confirmed that a man had been taken to hospital with serious injuries after the crash.
The road was closed on Monday afternoon but reopened at around 7.30pm.
They added no arrests have been made.
Anyone with any information or who has any dashcam footage should contact Essex Police quoting the crime reference number 723 of November 1.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Suffolk traffic map.
Join our Suffolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Suffolk.
- 1 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 2 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 3 The possible candidates as Ipswich Town search for new boss
- 4 'Would get Town promoted this season' - Ambrose reveals his choice for new boss
- 5 Major west Suffolk reopens after lorry and car crash
- 6 McGreal named interim boss as Cook's coaches all depart
- 7 Flood alert issued for Suffolk and north Essex coast
- 8 Approved town centre hotel will help meet need for tourist rooms
- 9 Ipswich Station closed as man arrested for possessing a firearm
- 10 Look inside: Stunning £3m home is most expensive on market in Suffolk