Two arrested after police block off street following threats
- Credit: Google Maps
A Suffolk high street had to be closed off while police dealt with a man making threats.
Officers were called to High Street in Leiston at 12.40pm after a member of the public reported that a man was making threats in a property.
Police attended and arrested two men.
The road was cordoned off while the incident was taking place but this cordon has now been lifted.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said: "The pair are being taken into police custody at Martlesham Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
You may also want to watch:
"No-one was hurt in the incident."
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 4 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 5 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 6 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 7 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 8 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 9 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 10 Restaurant launches giant cheesecake and cookie company