Man taken to hospital with serious leg injuries following collision
- Credit: SARS
A man has been taken to hospital with serious leg injuries following a collision between two vehicles on the B1113 near Stowmarket.
The collision happened shortly after 1pm in Needham Road in Badley.
Four appliances from Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service were called to the scene, along with the ambulance service and a volunteer critical care team from the emergency medical charity Suffolk Accident Rescue Service (SARS).
Fire crews from Ipswich's Princes Street, Needham Market, Stowmarket and Bury St Edmunds stations recovered the motorists from their vehicles.
Paramedics and the SARS team treated a man at the scene after he suffered a serious leg injury following the collision.
You may also want to watch:
He was sedated and taken by land ambulance to hospital.
Another man was also taken to hospital after being treated at the scene for chest injuries.
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Spurs loanee Parrott set to return to Blues next season
- 4 'Complete negligence' - anger as sports clubs locked out of playing fields
- 5 Mike Bacon: 'Be careful what you wish for' - But we've been proved right, we saw this coming years ago
- 6 Suffolk police teams to star in new documentary series on Dave
- 7 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 8 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 9 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 10 Witnesses sought after four-vehicle crash in east Suffolk
The road was partially blocked for several hours following the collision, causing delays for motorists.