Overturned trailer causing delays on roundabout near Bury St Edmunds
- Credit: Rachel Dobson
A trailer has overturned causing delays near Bury St Edmunds.
Police were called just after 7.25am this morning following reports of a crash involving a tractor with a trailer on the A143 at Ixworth.
The trailer is currently on its side in the northbound carriageway of the A143 towards Stanton.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said that the road is currently passable and not blocked at present with no injuries reported.
A police spokesman said: "Fluid on the road is believed to be related to farming rather than fuel or hydraulics."
You may also want to watch:
Recovery for the vehicle has been called.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Suffolk traffic map.
Join our Suffolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Suffolk.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 2 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 3 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 4 Couple to bring 'family feel' to Sudbury pub
- 5 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 6 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 7 Have you had the 'worst cold ever' that is going round Suffolk?
- 8 'Anywhere I can help I will' - Peter Reid joins Town in consultancy role
- 9 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial
- 10 Suffolk man admits owning more than 25,000 indecent images of children