Roads closed and traffic diverted for pothole repairs
- Credit: Mick Howes
Motorists could face delays as a number of roads are temporarily closed for repair works.
Traffic will be diverted as the road repairs are carried out on the evening of Friday, March 5, in four roads in Lowestoft.
With Suffolk Highways carrying out pothole repairs, the work is set to take place from 7.30pm until 11.59pm on March 5 with a diversion in place.
According to the Suffolk Roadworks map, “delays are likely” while the work is carried out.
It states that the work will take place on Old Market Plain, Old Market Street, St Peters Street and High Street in Lowestoft.
You may also want to watch:
A diversion route running from Dukes Head Street, High Street and vice versa in Lowestoft will be in operation.
Keep up to date with the latest delays by viewing our Live Traffic Map .
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 3 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 4 Matchday Recap: Goalless again in first game of a new era at Town
- 5 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 6 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 7 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 8 'It was a surprise for a lot of us... but these are exciting times' - Gill on takeover
- 9 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 10 Managing director of popular zoos steps down after 28 years