Person taken to hospital after serious crash near Sudbury
- Credit: Google Maps
A person has been taken to hospital after a serious crash near Sudbury last night.
Emergency services were called to the crash in Stoke Road, Clare, at 11.10pm yesterday.
A Suffolk police spokesman said a blue Ford Galaxy had been travelling towards Stoke-by-Clare when it left the road.
The spokesman added the driver suffered injuries and was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge for treatment.
A spokesman for Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service said that crew members were called to assist police with a person trapped in a vehicle following a crash.
Appliances from Clare and Haverhill were called to the incident.
A 'stop' call was made at 12am by the fire service.
- 1 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 2 New landlord hopes to make Suffolk pub 'centre' of village community
- 3 Seven players who could leave Ipswich Town this summer
- 4 A14 westbound reopens after crash caused 7 miles of delays
- 5 Is this tearoom near Ipswich one of Suffolk’s best-kept secrets?
- 6 Conveyor belt which carried pig carcases across Suffolk A-road is demolished
- 7 Mercedes and Vauxhall flip over after crash in busy Ipswich road
- 8 Boy, 10, asked to get in car by two men near Sudbury
- 9 Boss McKenna on Town's 'challenging and important' pre-season schedule
- 10 Queen's Platinum Jubilee Flypast to pass over Suffolk
The East of England Ambulance Service has been approached for a comment.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Suffolk traffic map.
Join our Suffolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Suffolk.