Trespassers on tracks disrupt East Anglian train services
Trespassers on the railway line are causing delays to train services from Ipswich to Cambridge, Greater Anglia says.
The 1.20pm train from Ipswich to Cambridge train station has been terminated at Bury St St Edmunds, due to people on the tracks.
This means it will no longer call at Kennett, Newmarket and Cambridge.
The trespassers have also caused the 2.46pm Cambridge to Ipswich to be cancelled.
It is unclear if any other services will be cancelled while the incident is being dealt with.
You may also want to watch:
British Transport Police have been approached for a comment.
- 1 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 2 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 3 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising
- 4 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-1 draw with Sheffield Wednesday
- 5 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 6 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 7 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 8 'Poor' infection control at care home sees used Covid test swab left in pile of clean PPE
- 9 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 10 Church brings a new Hope to former Ipswich Odeon cinema