Two cars collide on road off A12
- Credit: Google Maps
Emergency services were at the scene of a two-vehicle collision near the A12 near Ipswich.
Suffolk police and Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service were called to Church Lane in Copdock shortly before 4.30pm on Tuesday.
Three fire engines from Ipswich East, Princes Street and Hadleigh stations were dispatched to the scene.
However, a 'stop' was called by the fire service shortly before 5.30pm.
A police spokesman confirmed officers are in attendance of the collision and said the vehicles are awaiting recovery.
You may also want to watch:
No injuries have been reported at this time, the spokesman added.
- 1 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 2 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 3 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 4 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 5 'We've lost one or two from last week' - Cook reveals fresh injury set-back
- 6 Jailed company boss to sell home to repay swindled customers
- 7 Road off A14 closed after serious collision
- 8 'Complete waste of our money' - uproar over Santa's grotto
- 9 Cook believes Ipswich are 'biggest and best' club in League One
- 10 Suffolk man arrested after motorcyclist killed in crash