Two women taken to hospital following A12 Essex crash
- Credit: Google Maps
Two women were taken to hospital following a collision on the A12 northbound.
At around 5pm on Saturday, February 27 a Honda Jazz left the road between junction 29 and junction 30.
The car came to a stop in a neighbouring field and was damaged in the incident.
Two female occupants, one aged in her 30s and the other a teenager - escaped with minor head injuries and were treated at hospital.
Essex Police are now looking to speak to anyone who was in the area at the time and saw the collision, or the car shortly before the collision happened.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses and anyone with dash cam footage is asked to contact police on 101 quoting incident 1086 of February 27.
You can submit a report online or use the 'Live Chat' button to speak to an online operator between 7am-11pm.
Information can also be given to independent charity Crimestoppers 100% anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 3 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 4 Matchday Recap: Goalless again in first game of a new era at Town
- 5 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 6 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 7 'It was a surprise for a lot of us... but these are exciting times' - Gill on takeover
- 8 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 9 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 10 Ipswich Town 0-0 MK Dons: Blues again fail to register shot on target in drab draw