Van crashes into hedge on A1120 near Tesco roundabout
- Credit: Stowmarket Police
A van has crashed into a hedge on the A1120 at Stowupland near the roundabout for Tesco and McDonald's.
Police were called at 7.15am to reports that a van had crashed into a hedge between the roundabouts of the A1120/A14 at Stowupland and the roundabout for Tesco.
No injuries have been reported and the vehicle is awaiting recovery off the road.
Stowmarket police said: "It is still very icy on the roads so please drive carefully and reduce your speed.
"Only travel if essential and make sure you have sufficient time to make it to your destination safely."
Police have been called to a number of crashes on Suffolk's roads this morning, with the A1071 at Hintlesham blocked for a short while.
The vehicles have since been recovered and all traffic has returned to normal.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 3 Mike Bacon: It's going to take more than 'potential' to get into Cook's starting XI next season
- 4 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 5 Police hunt for wanted men after west Suffolk shooting
- 6 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 7 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 8 WATCH: Rude graffiti highlights 'huge' potholes
- 9 Lorry driver charged after £8.5m cocaine seizure
- 10 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
There was also some disruption on the A12 northbound on-slip from the B1070 at East Bergholt, where two vehicles collided.
This collision has also now been cleared.