Train delays hit early commuters
COMMUTERS face delays of up to 40 minutes on services to and from London, this morning.
COMMUTERS travelling to work in London this morning should not be affected by the recent delays on the early morning services.
Delays of up to 40 minutes were experienced on all services to and from London, but the overnight work to fix overhead wire problems in the Ilford area is said to be complete.
A National Express East Anglia spokesman said the repairs to problem overhead power lines were completed at about 6am.
“Hopefully services should not be affected, if they are it should be very minimal,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
“We hope the morning services should run without any delays.”
- 1 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 2 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
- 3 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED: Witches prove too hot for Lynn
- 4 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 5 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 6 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 7 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
- 8 Person taken to hospital after two-car crash
- 9 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 10 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts