Rail service disruption expected all day on region’s mainline
- Credit: Archant
Commuters are facing a second day of disruption on the region’s main rail line after two separate faults were reported – with problems expected until the end of the day.
A faulty track between Marks Tey and Colchester on the London-bound line has caused delays and cancellations.
Services between London Liverpool Street, Ipswich, Colchester, Clacton and Norwich are expected to face disruption until the end of the day.
A separate signalling fault between Diss and Norwich has forced trains to run at a reduced speed. Disruption is expected until the end of the day.
It follows a day of disruption on the line yesterday when signalling fault between Norwich and Diss caused services to be cancelled or delayed.
You may also want to watch:
A Greater Anglia spokesman said: “We apologise for the disruption to your train services today.”
For information on specific services visit Greater Anglia’s website.
- 1 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 2 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 3 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 4 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 5 Widow: 'Heartless' council won't allow extra 4 inches for my husband's headstone
- 6 A140 closed in both directions after two vehicle crash
- 7 Suffolk shop wins 'Boutique Clothing Store of the Year'
- 8 'I've got goosebumps... I've been blown away' - Town owner Johnson excited for first Portman Road game
- 9 Warning of seasonal canine disorder after dachshund Trudie taken ill
- 10 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties