Lines reopened after points failure between Bury St Edmunds and Newmarket
Services had been blocked between Bury and Newmarket
Greater Anglia are reporting revisions to services after disruption between Bury St Edmunds and Newmarket.
Routes had been blocked due to a points failure between Kennet and Newmarket.
An extra bus was put on to help those leaving Bury Christmas Market which had been taking place this weekend.
Network rail are understood to be dealing with the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Disruptions are expected to continue until 7pm.
- 1 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 2 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 3 Town complete ninth signing as Edmundson joins from Scottish giants
- 4 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 5 'The people of West Suffolk deserve better': Vote of no confidence for Hancock
- 6 Town complete Chaplin deal as Barnsley forward becomes signing No.10
- 7 Colchester United 3 Ipswich Town 3: Burns' late strike levels it for Town
- 8 Teenage girl allegedly raped on village recreation ground, court hears
- 9 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 10 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship