Transatlantic roots musicians line-up for farm park fest
- Credit: Archant
Easton: More acts are lining up for a festival showcasing American roots music from both sides of the Atlantic.
The bill for this year’s Maverick Festival, held at Easton Farm Park across the first weekend of July, now includes Case Hardin, The Dreaming Spires, Don Gallardo and The Rosellys.
They will take to the Peacock stage on Friday, July 3, for the Rollin’ Revue – six hours of Americana, roots and alt-country curated by Clubhouse Records.
Paul McClure’s songwriter’s sofa will also feature special guests Simon Stanley-Ward and Emma Swift.
US distillery, Michter’s, will also be offering a complimentary taste of Kentucky ryes, bourbons and whiskeys.
You may also want to watch:
Other acts announced for the weekend include Ben Folke Thomas, The Dirty Beggars, and Lewis and Leigh.
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 4 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 5 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
- 6 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 7 'It could have been a lot worse' - Thatched home owner thanks crews after fire
- 8 'This bloke is the new sponsor of Ipswich Town' - Ed Sheeran posts throwback picture after shirt announcement
- 9 Woman in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 10 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered