Trapped boy freed from chair

A YOUNG child had to be freed by firefighters today after becoming trapped in a chair at his Suffolk home.

A YOUNG child had to be freed by firefighters today after becoming trapped in a chair at his Suffolk home.

One crew was called at around 1pm to the house in St Catherine's Road in Long Melford after the boy's leg got stuck in a metal-framed reclining chair.

The boy, whose age is not known, was released when firefighters dismantled the chair.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus