Travel: Afternoon update
SUFFOLK: Motorists have been urged to drive with caution amid poor weather and difficult conditions.
Traffic is moving slower than normal due to snowfall across much of the county and tricky conditions await rush hour drivers.
The westbound A14 was blocked just before 5pm following a two car collision.
One of the vehicles crashed into the central reservation, near the Levington turn off, leading to a build up in traffic.
Police said the road remains icy and advised drivers to take cars on their approach to the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Broken down lorries caused delays on the eastbound A14 at Stowmarket, between junction 49 and 50, and both ways on the A134 at Newton.
Earlier, a broken down vehicle caused a blockage on the eastbound A1071 at Boxford
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 3 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 4 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 5 Pub near Stowmarket closes temporarily due to Covid-19 case
- 6 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 7 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 8 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 9 Pair arrested for alleged sex assault on young woman
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
Sheep on Playford Road also caused delays in Little Bealings and an earlier accident on Angel Hill, Bury St Edmunds, blocked the road in both directions.
Paramedics were called to the scene at 3.42pm after a car collided with a wall.
The driver, a woman in her 60s, was left shaken but uninjured.
Meanwhile, there have been no major hold-ups or service alterations on the trains.