Travel: All clear on roads and railway networks
- Credit: Andrew Partridge
Roads in Suffolk and north Essex are accident-free this morning.
Officers for both counties’ police forces have reported no major problems on transport routes.
Train operator Network Rail has also said there are no substantial delays in the region.
Last night crews had to tackle a car fire on the A12 in Capel St Mary at 6.15pm.
An appliance from Princes Street attended and had the fire out a few minutes later.
People waking up can expect a fresh start with cloud across southern areas with a chance of occasional rain.
It should become brighter this afternoon with a few showers. Maximum temperature 18C (64.4F).
- 1 Car seized as driver tries to avoid parking fees at Stansted Airport
- 2 Go-ahead given for 74 new affordable homes for Suffolk town
- 3 McKenna: Pre-season results are not important
- 4 Suffolk second home owners could face Airbnb ban under crackdown
- 5 Needham Market 0 Ipswich Town 7: Chaplin nets hat-trick
- 6 Norwood holds talks with one of Town's fellow League One rivals
- 7 Road closed as emergency services attend two-vehicle crash
- 8 Investigations continuing after man suffers serious injuries in crash
- 9 Rogue trader in white van visits homes in west Suffolk
- 10 Photo gallery: Needham Market v Ipswich Town
Showers will continue in East Anglia tonight with some heavy rain. Minimum temperature 8C (46F).