Travel: Amendments to train services
TRAIN services are being slightly amended through the county after an earlier train fault affected the main route between Norwich and London Liverpool Street.
Services were revised this morning, with some trains in the East of England being delayed for up to ten minutes. A number of services between London Liverpool Street and Stansted even being cancelled.
Meanwhile, road users can expect a pleasant journey, as there are no reported issues on the roads.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said that there had been no major problems on the region’s roads this morning, except for a fallen tree partially blocking a road.
The tree is causing minor disruptions on the A134 at Barnham.
You may also want to watch:
Weather conditions are set to be mainly dry at first, but rather cloudy. There is a chance of showery outbreaks of rain developing.
Top temperatures today will reach 4C, with a light wind sweeping across from the northwest this morning.
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 3 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 4 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 5 Pub near Stowmarket closes temporarily due to Covid-19 case
- 6 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 7 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 8 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 9 Pair arrested for alleged sex assault on young woman
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
For more details or a specific forecast speak to a WeatherQuest forecaster on 09065777675. Calls cost �1.50 per minute.