Travel: B1061 in Great Bradley closed after car leaves road and overturns
- Credit: Archant
A car has overturned in Great Bradley.
It happened just before 1pm on the B1061 and didn’t involve any other vehicles.
The car apparently came off the road and collided with a tree and a telegraph pole.
There were three people travelling in the blue Alfa Romeo, two adults and a child.
The child sustained minor injuries and a female adult had cuts to her face.
You may also want to watch:
The male adult in his 20s has serious but not life-threatening head injuries and potentially internal injuries as well. He has been taken to Addenbrooke’s.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 3 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 4 Woman's body found in village home
- 5 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 6 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 7 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 8 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 9 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 10 How many of these 11 award-winning Suffolk food businesses do you know?