Travel: Delays for commuters heading home across Suffolk
A motorcyclist has been taken to hospital after falling off his bike.
Police were called at around 3.50pm to Belstead Road, Ipswich, to reports of an accident.
On arrival officers found a 60-year-old man injured after coming off his red Honda motorbike.
The accident caused the road to be partially blocked at the Stone Lodge Lane junction. The man was taken to hospital as a precaution.
Police were called to Main Road, Martlesham, just after 3pm as a car had overturned on a roundabout.
You may also want to watch:
A force spokeswoman said: “The car rolled near the bus stop but there were no obvious injuries. An ambulance was called but only the vehicles were damaged in the incident.”
She added the crash had involved two vehicles - a BMW and a red Nissan Micra.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Woman's body found in village home
- 3 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 4 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 5 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 6 Mike Bacon: It's going to take more than 'potential' to get into Cook's starting XI next season
- 7 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 8 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 9 Wigan kitman Craney given Town coaching role by Cook
- 10 WATCH: Rude graffiti highlights 'huge' potholes
A driver lost control of a van when one of its tyres was punctured in Elveden.
The vehicle was travelling in London Road just before 3.40pm when it hit a piece of slate in the road.
The accident caused delays in both directions and congestion has been reported.
A recovery team is due to remove the vehicle from the road.
The driver was not injured in the crash.