Travel: Delays for London-bound rail commuters
LONDON-bound rail commuters are facing delays this morning following problems in Essex.
An earlier broken-down train in the Colchester area has caused the hold-ups.
National Express East Anglia says delays of up to 10 minutes can be expected.
But otherwise Thursday morning commuters face pain-free journeys, with no major incidents reported on the roads or railways.
A broken-down lorry caused one lane of the westbound A14 to be closed near junction 45 around 7am. But that issue has now been resolved.
You may also want to watch:
Temperatures will be milder today, reaching a peak of 11 degrees. It will be mainly cloudy, conditions that are likely to continue into tonight.
For more weather details, or a specific forecast, speak to a Weatherquest forecaster on 09065 777675. Calls cost �1.50 per minute.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe park
- 3 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 4 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 5 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 6 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 7 Busy high street taped off by police
- 8 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 9 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close
- 10 'Too many men can cause a problem' - Ashton says quality, not quantity, is key in Town's squad rebuild
Are you stuck in traffic or delayed on the railways? Tell us about the major delays to your journey by calling 01473 324730 or e-mailing email@example.com