Travel: Delays for rail passengers due to signalling problem
- Credit: Archant
RAIL PASSENGERS are facing delays this morning due to signalling problems on the main line between London Liverpool Street and Diss.
A signalling problem between Stowmarket and Diss has caused delays on the line, with some services terminating earlier than planned.
This problem is causing trains to be delayed by up to 15 minutes, however Greater Anglia is also reporting disruption between Shenfield and London Liverpool Street.
The latter has been caused by over-running engineering works and has left some lines blocked.
Services passing these stations could face delays of up to 60 minutes.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, a spokesman for Suffolk police said there were no major delays on the roads.
- 1 Body found in the River Orwell
- 2 Police confirm body found in River Orwell was of a 17-year-old boy
- 3 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED: Witches prove too hot for Lynn
- 4 Could any released Bristol City players reunite with Ashton at Ipswich?
- 5 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
- 6 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'eye' Sheffield Wednesday midfielder
- 7 What has changed in Woodbridge over lockdown?
- 8 Exit Interview: Nydam showed 'heart, desire and hunger' but was never able to take the next step
- 9 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 10 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash