Travel: Fallen tree causes minor delays
A FALLEN tree is causing minor travel disruptions for road users in Bucklesham.
A police spokesman said that the tree had fallen close to the junction between the village’s main road and Chapel Road.
The tree has collapsed due to heavy overnight rain and officers are currently waiting for highways to attend.
Meanwhile, a three car collision on the Suffolk/Cambridgeshire border has left the road partially blocked.
Police arrived at the scene on the westbound carriageway of the A14 near to Newmarket at 6.20am today.
You may also want to watch:
No one is believed to have been injured in the crash.
There were slight amendments to rail services this morning after an earlier train fault.
- 1 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 2 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 4 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 5 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 6 Saxmundham man, 26, appears in court charged with 11 child sex offences
- 7 'We're keeping about 10% of the roster' - Johnson on Ipswich squad overhaul
- 8 Man and woman charged in connection with the theft of 85 dogs
- 9 Teacher denies sexually assaulting two girls
- 10 'If offers are higher elsewhere, so be it' - Wigan CEO on losing Evans to Ipswich
The problem led to a smaller number of coaches running in services between Norwich and London Liverpool Street, with some of the changes meaning that there are a limited amount of first class seats.
Weather conditions are set to be relatively fine and dry today after a cloudy start to the day.
Top temperatures will reach 6C, with a wind sweeping in from the north west.
Temperatures tonight will plummet to -1C, with mist and fog patches developing overnight.
For more details on the weather or to get a specific forecast, speak to a forecaster on 09065 77 76 75. Calls cost �1.50 per minute.