Travel: Fence collapses and partially blocks one-way street in Ipswich
A TOWN centre street was left partially blocked dye to a collapsed fence.
The incident in College Street, Ipswich, partially blocked the road near to the junction with Bridge Street.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said a member of the public reported it to officers at around 6.30am.
She said the Highways Agency was due to remove the fence.
Meanwhile, there are no other reported problems on Suffolk’s road network.
Rail passengers can expect a relatively stress-free journey this morning, with no reported issues on the main line between Norwich and London Liverpool Street.
This morning’s dry start is set to turn gradually cloudy with rain or drizzle to appear later.
- 1 The most beautiful places to live in Suffolk - according to estate agents
- 2 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
- 3 Cash machines stolen in ram raid at Tesco in Brandon
- 4 Serious fire breaks out at home in Woodbridge
- 5 The Secrets of Dunwich: East Anglia's lost capital
- 6 Weather warning in place for Suffolk as temperatures plunge below freezing
- 7 5 places to spot celebrities in Suffolk
- 8 6 roadworks to avoid in Suffolk this week
- 9 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 10 'He's made massive strides here' - Town recall striker Simpson from Swindon
A forecaster for WeatherQuest said top temperatures would reach 21C.